Fixed term contract, Internal Recruitment, In-house recruitment, Talent Acquisition Partner, Sourcing
Your new role
Recruitment Partner June to September 2018
Salary: £28-32k (hourly rate applies) This role is a fixed term contract, employed through an agency to work on site with the organisation and weekly/hourly paid through timesheets online. You will have a secure role and work to a month's notice from either party. There is also potential within the organisation for permanent opportunities longer term.
Full time: (37.5 hours)
Location: Estates Office, Papworth Everard, Cambridgeshire
Reporting to: Estates & Facilities Business Manager
Role: This well-known organisation is looking for a dynamic and professional recruitment expert to co-ordinate the resourcing of interim positions of cleaners, caterers, porters, supervisors, working closely with approved agencies; and recruitment of housekeeping personnel (substantive contracts).
You will report to the Estate and Facilities team but work closely with the Recruitment team to co-ordinate and manage interim resourcing, ensuring the right skills are in the right place at the right time.
The role will involve:
- Liaising with specialist approved agencies
- Working closely with the Recruitment Team to ensure all Trust processes are followed
- Co-ordination of, and involvement in, the shortlisting, interviewing and selection of candidates
- Ensuring all checks are completed and references received prior to appointing
- Liaising with departmental leads and ensuring that resourcing needs are met in a timely fashion
- Development of a resourcing timeline and reporting progress to the senior Estate and facilities team members, and wider organisation
- Responsibility for on-boarding, ensuring compliance with mandatory training/local induction training requirements
- Ensuring any personnel issues are dealt with in a timely fashion following the Trust's policies and procedures
Skills and Experience Essential:
- Knowledge and experience of working within the NHS or in the hospitality sector (desirable)
- Extensive experience of recruitment and understanding of recruitment legislation (essential) (public or hospitality sector desirable)
- Excellent IT skills (including Microsoft office) (essential)
- Professional and confident interviewer (essential)
- Confident, articulate communicator at all levels of an organisation (essential)
- Strong co-ordination/organisational/administration/project management skills (essential)
- High degree of attention to detail and ability to input and manage data accurately (essential)
- Line management experience (desirable)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.