HR Business Partner: Projects - Manchester
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
HR Business Partner: Projects
A global financial services company has a requirement for a HR Business Partner, based out of either Manchester, Glasgow or London.
This is a new role, designed to bridge client aligned Business Partners and centres of excellence. Entirely project based, you will work with across the organisation providing end to end management and deliverance of key projects. During these projects, you will work with multiple business areas at any one time.
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner from the Financial services sector, who has managed multiple projects previously (this could be for one client area).
The ideal HRBP:Projects candidate will have:
- A CIPD qualification
- Previous HR Business Partner & Project Management Experience,
- Experience in the Financial Services sector
- A solid grounding in generalist/operational HR
- Ability to manage high volumes of work and multiple projects
- Commercially astute