Senior HR Relationship Manager
A global leader in the financial services industry have a requirement for a Senior HR Relationship Manager to join their HR team in Glasgow. In this strategic role, you will work closely with divisional HR Directors and client aligned Business Partners to identify and oversee business critical HR projects.
As a Senior HR Relationship Manager, you will act to streamline the implementation of HR projects in line with the HR agenda. This involves managing the allocation of resources across a variety of HR projects, ensuring priority projects are resourced appropriately. You will also manage a group of HR Business partners and provide overall guidance on polices and produces in relations to HR queries.
The ideal Client experience relationship manager candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within a matrix organisation with significant UK headcount.
- Have direct line management experience
- Experience in the Financial Services sector
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of HR from an operational and transformational perspective
- Extensive project experience, able to guide your direct reports and stakeholders
- Ability to manage and coach others during periods of change
- Ability to recognise areas of improvement and create appropriate strategic decisions
- CIPD Qualification