A reputable Insurance Business headquartered in London, are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Business Partner in Chelmsford or Farnborough on a 12 month basis.
Working in partnership with HR and hiring managers, this role will take full ownership of the end to end recruitment process. The business operate through a direct sourcing model therefore stakeholder and candidate engagement are key.
- Full ownership of the highering process; ensuring that all requisitions are processed and approved efficiently.
- Continuous Improvement of resourcing requirements process
- Regular highering manager meetings to build an in-depth knowledge of the role, the business area and to define recruitment strategies.
- Ensure highering managers are fully informed about suitable recruitment processes, vacancy status's, best practice and competitor information
- Manage recruitment marketing and sourcing
- Create high quality job descriptions
- Advertise all roles appropriately
- Direct sourcing through appropriate methods
- Promote the Employee Referral Scheme and manage candidates accordingly
- Partner with agencies to source candidates where necessary
- Conduct and facilitate screening and selection
- Screen all applications and conduct telephone interviews, presenting managers with an appropriate shortlist.
- Manage candidate and highering manager feedback
- Offer and Induction co-ordination
- Ensure a smooth recruitment and induction process
- Ideally Graduate CIPD or part qualified
- Knowledge of relevant business area - insurance, reinsurance, consulting.
- Search/headhunting experience- ideally in-house or RPO
- Extensive best practice recruitment and induction experience
- Relationship driven
- Results orientation, influencing and communication skills