HR Assistant - 12 month FTC
More specifically, as an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Onboarding / offboarding
- Being the first point of contact for HR queries
- Managing the HR system and keeping employee records up to date
- Streamlining HR processes and procedures
- Coaching employees and line managers
- Providing day to day administrative support to the wider HR team
- Supporting with the recruitment process from interview scheduling to offer paperwork
- Managing the payroll process
- Assist the Head of HR with projects
You must have a background in an HR generalist role, ideally within the financial or professional services and have an understanding of HR systems / payroll.
You must also have exceptional organisational skills, the ability to maintain confidential information and be an active problem solver. Additionally, you must have a customer focus and the passion to achieve high levels of employee satisfaction.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and join a really supportive, successful team where you will truly have the chance to make a difference in a firm and have exposure to every element of HR.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.