- Page Group
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
Develop and maintain partnership relationships internally with Hiring Managers, Snr Recruitment Co-ordinator, HR Recruitment Partners and Recruitment Mangers.
Maintain support with HR Service Delivery and Data Records Management staff
Large global company who have recently relocated their global headquarters to Cambridge.
6 month fixed term contract
1. To deliver a professional and consistent administration service to Recruitment customers, both internal and external, using internal systems and processes in line with agreed service levels
2. To ensure that all processes and transactions are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
3. To adopt a flexible approach to job content with a view to developing own skills and knowledge to undertake a range of task requirements within the team. This may also involve multi-skilling across process teams
4. To identify and escalate any potential or actual problems/issues with delivering to service levels to customers.
5. To contribute to the provision of management information and requests for reports to ensure these are provided within the specified time scales
6. To contribute to the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the team and Recruitment overall performance by supporting and sharing knowledge and information with team members and other appropriate colleagues
7. To implement and follow through any changes to processes and transactions to agreed standards and times scales
8. To take responsibility for actions and promises to both internal and external customers and act in a way that partners with the business to deliver a centre of excellence that informs, educates and provides high quality HR administrative specialist support in an efficient & effective manner
Strong administration background
Advanced MS Word & Excel User
Experience of working within a customer service environment
Experience of dealing with customers on a one to one basis using both verbal and written communication skills
Experience of working flexibly within an environment where priorities often change
Experience of working in a high volume transaction processing environment, ideally with HR processes
Experience of working in a changing environment
Knowledge of Recruitment Policy/Procedures
Fixed term 6 month contract
excellent salary and benefits