Employee Relations Consultant - 12 months
My client is one of the largest insurers in the Insurance and Reinsurance market based in the heart of the City of London. The business is going through a large transformation programme and keen to bring an ER Consultant onboard in order to ease workload for the HR Business Partner group and support on wider change projects.
The role responsibilities will include
- Overseeing disciplinaries, grievances, appeals, dismissals, poor performance, absence improvement, subject access requests, equal pay, Employment Tribunal claims etc.
- Implementing and delivering the ER strategy, ensuring best practice and compliance across all areas of the business
- Developing effective working relationships with the business to help promote good employee relations and the respectful/dutiful culture of the business
- Preparing documentation for employment tribunal and co-ordinate related activities, ensuring that the process is managed accurately and that stakeholders are kept informed.
- Informing the HR Director and/or Senior Management of employment related compliance risk issues and ensuring that appropriate action is taken
- Monitoring trends in ER employment practices and advise on appropriate action.
You must have a strong employee relations background to be considered for this role and experience of providing practical and commercial ER advice to stakeholders of all levels. A financial services background would be ideal and experience of working in the UK and internationally would also be beneficial.
This role is to start as soon as possible and you must be able to demonstrate good business acumen and the ability to provide practical common sense solutions.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.