- Annapurna HR Ltd
- Whitstable, Kent
- £24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
- HR Officer
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Sales & Customer Service
- Contract type
My client is an agent selling a product to businesses nationally. It is an extremely busy business, an exciting place to be and growing fast with £1bn turnover last year.
Reporting to the Head of HR (who is based in Leeds) you'll be responsible for providing assistance in the implementation and administration of the HR function across the business.
You'll provide support on employee relations issues and statutory entitlements, ensuring compliance with current employment legislation, ACAS and Company Policies. In addition you'll attend and advise the management team on the correct handling of employment meetings including Disciplinary/Grievance procedures where necessary.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Train and coach supervisors on all aspects of people management and maintain training records.
- Promote and reinforce complaince with our Business Conduct Guidelines and all other Group Policies.
- Administration including the production of paperwork for new starters, maintenance of required forms and the production of general employment data.
- Under the direction of the onsite General Manager, support the company in all aspects of Health & Safety.
- Work collaboratively with the Quality Department to ensure our Quality Accreditations are maintained.
- Support the onsite General Manager with recruitment.
To be successful in this position you'll hold a CIPD or equivalent qualification with strong commercial awareness and an appreciation and understanding of business demands.
In addition you'll have an excellent working knowledge of current employmenty legislation and practices, along with a proven track record of successful staff management.
- Approachable with strong communication skills, with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Trustworthy & Ethical.
- A proactive and resilient approach with the ability to recognise cause and effect.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong administrative/organisational skills.
The position offers a people focused package consisting of a basic annual salary plus 8% company performance related bonus and up to 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. Company pension, life assurance and access to our lifestyle benefits.
They are offering this position on either a full or part time basis with full time hours being Monday to Thursday 08:45am - 5.15pm and Fridays you'll finish at 2.45pm which is pretty sweet!