Office/HR Manager (4 or 5 days a week)
- Frazer Jones
- £40000 - £55000 per annum
- MM 1004482
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Property / Real Estate
- Contract type
I am recruiting for a hybrid HR and Office Management role for a surveyor firm. The firm is entrepreneurial in their approach and have exciting growth plans so would love to find someone who can mirror their enthusiasm as the firm evolves.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of current HR systems and policies;
- First point of contact for all staff for any HR related queries;
- Deal with any employee relations matters that arise;
- Advise on career paths and rewards/remuneration.
- Minute-taking in board meetings;
- Organising the firm's social events;
- Client liaising;
- Oversee smooth running of operations daily, including liaising with maintenance and facilities;
- Answering the phone.
This role would be a great move for someone who is looking to broaden their career outside of HR, or perhaps someone who has previously worked within an administration/secretarial/office management role and has been exposed to HR duties.
Experience of a professional services environment would be beneficial.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.