Senior Corporate Recruiter
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Corporate Recruiter to be responsible for Recruitment in UK&I based in our offices in Manchester.
The primary focus of this role is to be the strategic recruiting partner and point-of-contact for hiring managers in the business, leading the recruiting activities and collaborating with hiring managers and leadership on their Recruitment/hiring initiatives in the UK&I across a number of business units under the Brambles Group.
• Manage full 360-cycle hiring needs for cross-functional client groups while developing and implementing strategic sourcing strategies.
• Lead vacancy briefing and interview wrap up meetings with hiring managers for vacancies responsible for
• Develop, manage, measure and communicate innovative, industry best practices surrounding talent acquisition and be seen as the subject matter expert and Recruitment lead in the business
• Post job openings on internal and external careers sites and LinkedIn/Job boards
• Identify and review qualified applicants from the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Apply Boolean and other sourcing techniques on LinkedIn, with local networking groups and social media to build the passive talent pipeline; and utilize technology to keep in contact with Talent Communities.
• Provide reporting and status updates to both HR and the business
• Partner with colleagues in Recruitment and wider HR around key projects and other value add initiatives
Skills and experience required
• Proven track record (5-10 years) and experience of In-house Recruitment within a fast paced corporate environment (would also consider agency experience)
• Experienced at recruiting and building rapport with hiring managers at all levels with excellent stakeholder management skills.
• Experience using a Premier level ATS and extensive knowledge of internet sourcing strategies and candidate relationship management tools and techniques
• Comfortable in high volume corporate recruiting environment with strong ability to manage multiple priorities
• Experience with any of the following and/or open to recruiting in the areas of: Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering
If you are passionate about delivering great Recruitment solutions to a company that is a Top Employer 2018 in the UK&I, this is a great time to be joining Brambles as we continue to grow our EMEA and global Recruitment team.
For more information about CHEP and Brambles, please visit www.chep.com and www.brambles.com
To apply for the position, please click Apply here on Changeboard.