Interim Head of Recruitment, UK & Europe – 6 month Contract (to start ASAP)
- Decisions For Growth
- Flexible - South Midlands/Sth. Wales/Home Counties
- Competitive base salary. Day rate considered.
- Recruitment & Resourcing, Talent Management, Head of Resourcing, Head of Talent Acquisition
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
- Contract, Interim
• Headquartered in the UK, our client is a FTSE 250 listed group. The organisation employs around 9,000 people and has an international network extending to 33 countries and includes 53 principal manufacturing facilities, 64 sales and distribution operations and 5 research/ development centres.
The organisation is a leading manufacturer and supplier to a diverse blue-chip customer base in the pharmaceutical, health and personal care and consumer and specialist packaging sectors.
• This is an opportunity to lead the Recruitment service across the UK and Europe. It is a chance to build on a service that is already established in the UK and to extend this to the European areas of the organisation.
• Reporting to the European HRD, the person will partner and consult with leaders and managers to meet the demand and build a proactive, forward thinking and respected resourcing service and model. These will enable the organisation to grow and respond to the significant business opportunities and transformation already underway.
• Team leadership, with a focus on providing advice, guidance and direction to a small team of internal Recruiters.
• Provide expert advice and insights in relation to all elements of best practice resourcing, including talent acquisition, succession planning, employer branding and recruitment systems/processes.
• The appointment is an indication of the company’s commitment to the sourcing of high quality talent and future growth plans.
• A seasoned subject matter expert in all areas relating to resourcing, critically on a European basis.
• A track record which demonstrates the experience and ability to design and implement resourcing strategies which attract the best talent in a competitive market place, where high calibre people are in demand.
• Knowledgeable and accustomed to using all social media and leading edge resourcing technology.
• A charismatic, personable and inspirational leader with a high level of gravitas and self-confidence.
• Graduate calibre.
In the first instance, please apply with your CV and current salary / daily rate information here on Changeboard.
Ref: HOR/0518 - Decisions for Growth - HR Executive Search Specialists.
Similar searches: Contract, Interim, Director / Head / VP, South East, Buckinghamshire, Head of Resourcing, Hertfordshire, Head of Talent Acquisition, East Midlands, West Midlands, Recruitment & Resourcing, Talent Management, Wales