Role: People Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
Location: Kings Cross
My client is a digital agency based in Central London who are looking for a HR Manager to join their expanding team. Reporting directly into the Head of HR, as their HR Operations Manager you will be responsible for looking after the London office as well as attending client sites and building strong relationships across the client groups. There is also a possibility you will support the Germany office, so German speaking language will be advantageous.
You must have experience working in a digital, media or technology background, as well as an extremely fast-paced environment. There will be elements of travel to their other UK office.
The role will be a mix between an operational and strategic role, where you will contribute to all areas of the client group including ER, L&D initiatives and project work. You MUST have strong experience in leading on projects and implementation, as well as a passion for D&I and change.
- Work with People Operations assistant to ensure people information in the HCM system is up to date and accurate
- Provide guidance around internal promotions, salary adjustments, retention issues and learning and development activities
- Support the implementation of frameworks and tools to ensure effective execution of the people team projects
- Manage activities such as performance management, talent management, development and mobility, compensation, learning and development, and succession planning across the UK and Europe (Germany and Romania)
- Partner with managers across the agency on people team communications , organizational issues, changes and activities
- Provide relevant employee data to the people team, and agency to make pro-active people decisions that drive organizational performance
They need someone who has experience working in a fast paced and changing environment, who can pick things up quickly and deal with a high level of change. It is an exciting time for the business, so we are looking for passionate and driven self-starters.