- DLA Piper
- Job Level
- Legal, Professional Services
- Contract type
We are recruiting a Reward Analyst to support the international reward team on pay reviews, bonus, salary surveys, benchmarking and other reward activity.
This is a role for an experienced and skilled individual to complement the existing team, work closely with the Reward Manager and other members of the Reward team.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support with benchmarking and salary survey exercises
- Provide support on all annual reward processes, including pay review, bonus and benefits renewals
- Provide management information and analysis
- Help Finance and Payroll administer the annual salary and bonus reviews
- Work closely with other teams to ensure benefits are accurately reported communicated and administered
- Help deliver ad-hoc projects as required and offering support to broader HR function
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Prior experience of reward analytics, ideally in a partnership/professional services environment
- Experience of salary and bonus reviews and benchmarking
- Experience of acting as a key point of contact and owner of processes and workstreams
- Good working knowledge of the statutory requirements for remuneration and benefits
- Strong written, analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Comfortable dealing with competing priorities while operating in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to identify, interpret and resolve common issues with minimal supervision
- Able to build trust and rapport to develop effective relationships, internally and externally
- Able to influence how an activity or a process gets done by exchanging information and working through others
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
At DLA Piper we are firmly committed to diversity and inclusion. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual and we know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates, and business services professionals in a truly challenging and rewarding environment.
Please note that, in the event that we make an offer of employment to you and where local legislation permits, we may conduct pre-employment screening that can include checks relating to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.