Senior HR Advisor
- Page Group
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Support the HR Manager with all ER case work and projects in this fast-paced contact centre environment. You'll have a team of HR Administrators to support with life-cycle work.
A fast-paced contact centre business in Glasgow.
The Senior HR Advisor will join a wider HR team to support the HR Manager with a wide variety of tasks:
- lead on all ER cases across the business, from flexible working requests through to dismissals.
- support with TUPE transfers or redundancies
- lead the campaign to reduce absence by working closely with managers
- support recruitment into the business and onboarding
- update policies and procedures as required
- use the HRIS to update employee records and generate useful MI
The successful Senior HR Advisor will have:
- excellent knowledge and hands on experience of handling ER cases
- strong analytical skills
- prior success in a fast paced environment
- some team supervision experience
- CIPD qualification or equivalent