Water / Waste Water Trainer (No training experience needed)
- Page Group
- East of England
- Training Manager
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
The ideal candidate is someone who has water industry background with occupational experience in either water or waste water treatment operations.
Our client, based in the east of England, is an organisation which was created to provide cost effective, high quality training and development products for individuals and organisations, delivered by the best industry experienced staff.
- The successful Waste/Waste Water Trainer will be responsible for delivering quality learning packages against measured standards to build quality learning packages to meet specified objectives and outcomes. Alongside this you will;
- Deliver best practice and standardisation of training and assessment
- Carry out observation of learners in centre and the workplace
- Judge diverse evidence produced by the learner against learning outcomes
- Judge learners progress against learning outcomes
- Contribute to standardisation of qualifications as part of the assessment team
- Liaise with Internal Quality Assurers
- Strive to attain and maintain an individual utilisation of 80%
The successful Waste/Waste Water Trainer will have relevant water industry qualifications and a thorough understanding of the application of health & safety. Additionally, they will also have;
Full driving licence
Maths and English
D32/D33, or A1 or TAQA equivalent would be desirable but not necessary.
Competitive salary + pension scheme + Company car/allowance + 31 days holiday