- Frazer Jones
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Our client is a world leading financial services business, currently looking to appoint a new Employee Relations Advisor.
Reporting into the Global ER Lead, this position will provide an opportunity to make a real impact to the business as it goes through a positive period of change.
For the successful candidate, the following experience is essential:
- Experience of leading large scale/multiple change programmes and managing the people implications of in/outsourcing, restructuring, offshoring, mergers and acquisitions, disposals and RIFs
- Practical generalist experience gained in an HR function advising Line Managers on a day to day basis on complex ER issues in a commercial and pragmatic way
- Possess an understanding of issues affecting Employee Relations internally, e.g. legal restrictions, union issues, etc
- Experience of leading Union/works council consultations
- A good understanding of current employment legislation
- Project management, change management and stakeholder management skills
Key Skills/ Qualifications:
- Degree in Employment Law or equivalent
- CIPD (Or equivalent, ideally specialising in ER)
- Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.