- Frazer Jones
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
- Produce and send all contracts of employment.
- Enter all new joiners accurately onto the HR database.
- Submit candidate's details to our third party reference provider and follow up on any queries.
- Monitor work permits and visas for all employees and ensure that the database is kept up-to-date.
- Complete the Probationary Period process.
- Ensure that new employee files are set up and signed off appropriately.
- Responsible for processing all leavers.
- Ensure the database is updated and all relevant reporting lines for any subordinates are amended.
- Liaise with Payroll concerning outstanding Season Ticket Loans, study loans and accrued but unused holiday.
Terms and Conditions:
- Produce and process all changes to terms and conditions and input onto the HR database.
- Process details relating to maternity, paternity, unpaid and parental leave
- Ensure holiday records are up-to-date and accurate on the HR system. Assist with any holiday related queries.
Administration of Reward and Benefits
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.