Senior Manager - Organisation Design
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £80000 - £110000 per annum + bonus
- Change Management, Organisational Development
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Senior Manager - Organisation Design (jab902433)
This is your opportunity to join a boutique management consulting firm specialising in people change and transformation. Due to an increasing pipeline of work, this organisation is looking to add Senior Managers with specialities in Organisation Design and Change Management to their growing team.
As a Senior Manager, you will lead teams through multiple complex Organisation Design and Change Management projects in the UK and overseas. You will help clients to align their business structure and their people to their strategy. You will also be expected to contribute to business development including writing and delivering proposals and winning businesses in the Financial Service and Energy sectors.
- It is essential that you have recent experience as a management consultant, delivering across a range of Organisation Design projects
- A detailed understanding of OD Methodology
- The ability to plan and implement large scale Organisation Design projects
- Proven experience in the Financial Services and Energy Sectors
- Demonstrable experience of leading projects and managing teams of consultants
- Strong experience selling and delivering Organisation Design projects
- You will have a strong track record of building client relationships
- Be an expert on current Organisation Design methodologies and be keen to contribute to the development of these, through thought leadership
- A 2:1 degree and ideally and advanced business degrees are desirable
What you'll get:
- A competitive salary
- Performance and sales related bonus
- Pension, life and health insurance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative, collaborative and entrepreneurial practice, with a real opportunity for career progression. You will be encouraged to be innovative and creative from day one and you will be integral to the continuing growth of this firm.
This role will require you to spend time in the UK and Europe on client sites, you should therefore have eligibility to work in the EU.
If you want to join a business who invest just as much in their own people as they do their clients, apply today to be considered or call 020 7415 2815 for a confidential discussion.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.