Part Time HR Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
Oakleaf Partnership are delighted to be working with a prestigious luxury brand to recruit for an HR Manager in central London. Working in a standalone capacity, you will be responsible for a small global population, and will cover across the full HR generalist remit.
The core responsibility of this role is to manage all HR related matters that occur within the business. To be considered for this role, it is essential to have sound knowledge of legislation and are available at short notice. This is a 3 day per week role until November 2018 and have flexible working hours from 7am - 7pm.
- Employee Relations- Absence Management issues, Probations including Disciplinary, Grievances, Team Building and Conflict Management.
- Advising Senior Management regarding any current HR situations currently being faced.
- Recruitment and Retention- Working with Senior Managers to source the best candidates, developing strategies to retain and encourage existing employees.
- Staff Induction, Training and Development, Appraisals and Mentoring.
- Updating and training of all HR policies and practices in line with government legislation and maintaining Employee Handbooks.
- Responsible for Payroll, Pension and Benefit schemes.
- Working closely with Gemfields HR Manager to ensure continuity of policies across the Group.
Experience/ skills required;
- Degree educated
- CIPD Qualified or relevant Human Resources Degree qualification
- Proven track record of working internationally within a standalone position
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Effective problem solver and proactive to anticipate problems before they arise
- Good business knowledge
- Confidential and discreet, as well as diligent
- A background within retail will be an advantage
This is an exciting, vibrant and outgoing company to work for with a great team atmosphere and are looking to start ASAP!