Site HR Manager
- Page Group
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Contract type
As the Site HR Manager, this is a great opportunity to shape the HR division within a growing, specialist food manufacturing business in Wakefield. With a small team to develop, this is an exciting time to be joining this expanding company.
A leading International manufacturer of a unique product portfolio that has experienced growth by acquisition recently and therefore needs to further develop its HR function. The UK Head Office is based in Wakefield and this position will also cover a site in Lancashire as well as potentially some special projects across Europe and the US.
As the Site HR Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of operational and strategic HR that will contribute at a senior management level to the continued growth and success of this site/business. There will initially be one direct report in the role who you will be expected to develop and help grow the team along with the requirements of the business.
The successful Site HR Manager will:
- have worked in a food manufacturing or FMCG business recently - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- have strong stakeholder management and not shy away from difficult conversations - ESSENTIAL
- enjoy people management and have the skills to develop others - ESSENTIAL
- have good IT skills - ESSENTIAL
- hold the CIPD or equivalent qualification - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity based in Wakefield paying up to £55,000 + benefits