Head of Reward
- The Kindred Group
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Compensation & Benefits, Reward, Head of Compensation & Benefits, Head of Reward
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
Reports to: Chief HR Officer
Hours of work: 0900 - 1800 Monday - Friday
About the role
To take global ownership and lead in the development and implementation of a Reward Strategy and Roadmap that supports Kindred's ambition to transform the gambling industry through providing an exceptional employee experience.
What will you be doing?
• Lead the development and execution of a reward strategy and roadmap across the group
• Establishing a Centre of Excellence for Reward and developing capability across the Company through working in partnership with local HR teams and other key stakeholders
• Lead the delivery of key reward processes including salary review and bonus programmes, ensuring they dovetail with performance management processes and are fully aligned to business objectives
• Developing policies and processes that support global mobility across the group
• Manage the administration and communication and of employee share schemes
• Work closely with Chief HR Officer to support the Remuneration Committee in the management and administration of Executive reward
• Build strong relationships with outside consultants and internal subject matter experts to ensure Kindred complies with relevant legislation and best practice affecting reward programmes
• Procure salary surveys and other management information to enable reward to be effectively positioned and benchmarked
What have you done?
• A confident, credible reward practitioner with the authority to challenge received attitudes to reward, and the ability to recommend relevant, best practice solutions.
• Is focused on leading the delivery of reward processes and ensuring they are completed on time.
• Has led year-end salary review and bonus programmes.
• Broad reward experience, including experience gained in a multi-site and multi-national environment.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills.
• Forward thinker who is able to provide advice and ideas on how to develop the reward agenda.
• Good project management skills to ensure accurate and timely delivery of reward programmes.
• Strong network in reward community.
• Strong sense of ownership of the reward programme and at ease with combining the high level development of programmes with the need for hands on implementation.
To apply for this role click on the "Apply" button and complete the short web form, please add a covering letter explaining your motivations for applying and your salary expectations. Our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.