Global HR Shared Service Centre Manager
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £72000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
- Shared Services
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
Global, HR Shared Service, Contact Centres, Change, Transformation Projects, Human Resources, HR Manager
I am currently recruiting for an exciting permanent opportunity to be based in Peterborough working for a renowned Manufacturing organisation.
This role is a senior leadership position with global responsibilities.
Job Title: Global HR Shared Service Centre Manager
Excellent salary and benefits package
Location - Peterborough, UK
Full time position
As a key element of the ongoing development of this organisation's HR Shared Services delivery model, a fantastic opportunity is now available for an experienced manager to lead the Global HR Service Centre Organisation. This role will provide leadership to the four global Shared Service Centres, expanding current service offerings to include processes identified as appropriate for Tier 1 Management, systems and process transformation for existing process and completing a structure and footprint review. You will work collaboratively with stakeholders and partners globally to managing the delivery of a world class HR Shared Services to existing and new business Partners throughout the Company. Reporting to the Director for Global HR Services, this role leads the Global HR Shared Service Centre teams working with Governance Teams, Process transformation Office and Business Partners to develop clear and consistent HR processes and tools in which to execute efficiently and effectively through the HR Shared Services Model.
- Lead a review of the operational effectiveness of global service centre networks against world class benchmarks.
- Standardise service delivery across the four shared service centres in global locations, where possible, recognising legislative or country variation.
- Work with HRIT to create and influence new technology to drive global contact centre optimisation.
- Conduct global resource planning to maximise the productivity resources (people and technology).
- The role will drive service improvement by understanding the strategic direction of the enterprise and Business Unit needs.
- Emphasis is on delivering work class customer service and quality management to existing and new partners demonstrating Shared Services capability and ROI opportunities.
- The role will be responsible for leading and inspiring the teams in developing and documenting best practice in the performance of all duties and responsibilities. This will be achieved by providing regular coaching and guidance to the shared services leadership teams which developing clear succession plans for key positions.
- Drive consistent People Quality Velocity and Cost metrics to the global business partners that demonstrate continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement performance.
- Knowledge of a variety or employment legislation is desirable with an ability to manage statutory compliance and variation on a country basis as required.
- The role is accountable for raising customer service satisfaction using tools to support these activities including six sigma, standard work and CPS Principles.
- In some countries, the role will also lead payroll services. Reporting directly to this position are: HR Service Centre Manager, EMEA HR Service Centre Manager and 2 HR Service Centre Managers situation in the global locations.
- The position is required to travel frequently; approximately 20% of time dependent on location the successful candidate is based at.
Skills, experience and qualifications you will have:
* Extensive background in one or more of the following: Service/Contact Centre Leadership for Human Resources, Finance, or other business support service.
* Prior experience of shared services functions where you have demonstrated performance improvements and/or innovative use of technology.
* Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
* Measurable experience in growing shared service organisations either through growing profitable or satisfied accounts.
* Prior experience of working in a matrix organization
* Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or persuade others inside and outside the department to take specific actions.
Skills, experience and qualifications you may have: * A professional degree or certification within a relevant field
* Progressively responsible job-related experience
* Experience of running payroll services across multiple countries.
* HR systems / software knowledge
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.