Talent Acquisition Specialist
An exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition specialist
Your new company
Our client is a leading development and infrastructure consultancy. You'll join a close-knit HR team to source passive talent to help us achieve our plans for growth.
Your new role
- Scope, lead and execute the sourcing strategy to identify talent for business-critical roles
- Collaborate with hiring managers not only to understand requirements and fit but to educate on market availability
- Introduce sourcing techniques - both online and offline to attract the best candidates
- Exploit functionality in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure it is used as an effective candidate database and enable skills mapping to meet the business need
- Pro-actively research and share market intelligence for business-critical skills
- Generate and effectively manage the talent pipeline for recurring roles across multiple disciplines and locations
- Enhance job descriptions and online content to engage and improve click through rates
- Make direct approaches to prospective candidates and engage them in our brand and opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing to utilise social media to promote our brand, articulate our story and engage prospective candidates for now and to meet longer term strategic resourcing needs
- Support in the delivery of recruitment and interview skills training and coaching hiring managers
- Work closely with the Recruitment Coordinator to ensure candidates are progressed in a timely manner and ensure selection interviewing, offer and on boarding is managed effectively
What you'll need to succeed
- Successful track record in sourcing passive candidates at all levels from either an agency, RPO or in-house recruitment environment
- Ideally you'll have experience from an engineering / infrastructure environment, but you will certainly need to be able to demonstrate your ability to succeed in identifying and sourcing talent in a competitive skills shortage market
- Exceptional digital / social media sourcing techniques including internet research and social media skills and strong expertise in maximising the use of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience of training and coaching hiring managers would be beneficial
- Experience of working with an ATS and exploiting functionality to improve recruitment practices
- Driven by deadlines and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills with a desire to get to know people and build credibility across the Practice
- Highly focused on candidate engagement and ensuring an exceptional candidate experience.
- Tenacious, highly resilient, self-starter and works with a sense of urgency
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.