Senior HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC
A 12 month fixed term contract opportunity covering maternity leave is available for a Senior HR Business Partner. Based in Speke, Liverpool.
This role will work in partnership with the HR Director to deliver the strategic objectives of the HR strategy. This person will act as an internal Consultant and trusted partner providing the business with HR expertise at a functional level.
Main Duties will include:
- Providing leadership and guidance on day to day HR matters to HR officer and Payroll Administrator
- Supporting the HR Director in the implementation of HR Strategies in the following areas:
- Occupational Health and Well-Being Interventions
- Talent Acquisition
- Staffing, Retention
- Manning Strategies
- Employment Processing
- Record Management
- Compensation and Benefits Administration including Payroll Processing
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Ethics and Compliance
- Corporate Responsibility
- You will have extensive operational and strategic HR experience
- Experience of unionised environment
- You will be committed to building effective relationships with your stakeholders, whilst consistently aiming to coach.
- You will thrive in a fast paced organisation and have an understanding of the overall commercial objectives of business.
Education and Background:
- Educated to degree level (Essential)
- CIPD qualified (Essential)
- Experience of working with HR , Payroll and Time & Attendance Systems (essential)
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing environment (or similar)
- Personality/Aptitude testing certifications (Desirable)
The successful candidate will gain a competitive salary and benefits, excellent working conditions, free parking and the opportunity to be part of this successful organisation.
Prinovis is Europe’s largest printing services provider, it was founded in 2005 as a merger of the gravure operations of arvato (Bertelsmann), Axel Springer and Gruner + Jahr. Now Prinovis is part of the Bertelsmann Printing Group. Prinovis has production sites in Ahrensburg, Dresden and Nuremberg in Germany (www.prinovis.com) and Liverpool in the UK. In addition to the corporate headquarters in Gütersloh, Prinovis has an office in Paris. In total there are 2,300 Prinovis employees.
The Bertelsmann Printing Group comprises all of Bertelsmann’s printing operations: gravure and offset printing plants in Germany and the UK as well as offset and digital printing facilities in the U.S. It brings together a broad printing and services portfolio, extending from marketing services, creative and content services; data services; prepress, printing and post press services; to comprehensive logistics and customer loyalty solutions.
Further information about Prinovis UK is available at www.prinovis.co.uk
The Prinovis global website is at www.prinovis.com