- Page Group
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager
- Job Level
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Contract type
The HR Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of people practices, focusing on employee engagement, recruitment, ER, performance management, compliance, career development, mobility, and compensation and benefits.
This is a generalist position responsible for providing comprehensive support to the UK-based Corporate teams including IT, Finance, Legal, Tax, Procurement, and Facilities with additional support provided to a group of European-based employees.
Our client, a global media company with a base in London, are looking for an HR Manager to lead HR and be responsible for the holding company's corporate function.
Through our over 50,000 employees in all major world markets, their companies specialise in consumer advertising, digital marketing, communications planning and media buying, public relations and speciality marketing.
Their agencies create customised marketing programs for many of the world's largest companies through our comprehensive global services. The work they produce helps clients build brands, increase sales of their products and services and gain market share.
The role of our holding company is to provide resources and support to ensure that our agencies can best meet clients needs. Based in New York City, our holding company sets company-wide financial objectives and corporate strategy, establishes financial management and operational controls, guides personnel policy, directs collaborative inter-agency programs, conducts investor relations, provides enterprise risk management and oversees mergers and acquisitions.
The successful HR Manager for this global media company with a base in London will report directly to US-based VP, HR with a dotted-line into the Sr. Director, HR for Information Technology. The position is a member of a global HR team that values communication and collaboration.
This role will provide HR assistance with the limited centralised functional services that are on offer to their company's operational efficiency's. There will be a focus around:
- Benefits design and administration - executive compensation management and employee benefits
- Employee mobility - including partnership with immigration and tax advisors
- Recruitment, from determining search criteria, to interviewing and final offers
- Organisation design and job definition development
- Writing policy, practice and procedures
- Developing coaching, mentoring, performance management, & training programmes
The successful HR Manager for this global media and marketing agency with a London base will:
- Be reliable, present, and proactive
- Be a trusted resource for managers (local & remote) and staff
- Be a relationship builder
- Be a natural communicator
- Be an engaged leader
- Be innovative
- Be self-motivated
- Be smart
- Be organised
- Be knowledgeable
- Be humble
- Be fair
- Be inclusive
- HR Professional with 5+ years experience qualified to MCIPD level or with equivalent level experience
- Experience developing coaching, mentoring, performance management, & training programmes
- Experience of writing policy, practice and procedures
- Experience and input into org design and job definition development
- Experience in all phases of recruitment, from determining search criteria, to interviewing and final offers
- Experience with global workforce
- Experience with benefits design and administration
- Experience with employee mobility - including partnership with immigration and tax advisors
- Working knowledge of current employment legislation
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
£55,000 - £65,000