- Oakleaf Partnership
- £30000 - £35000 per annum + + competitive benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing, Talent Management, Training & Development
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
My client is a leading Retail Bank and looking to recruit an Apprentice Specialist. The Apprentice Specialist will be responsible for attracting Apprentices to the Bank, support their training and career journey, and nurture their development until they graduate!
- Takes ownership of the onboarding process
- Building relationships with local government agencies and organisations to help attract Apprentices
- Keep up to date with the changes to regulation around apprentice programmes
- Create and maintaining the highest levels of internal quality assurance, training standards and safeguarding requirements
- Be the 'go to' and expert on anything to do with Apprentices in the Bank
- Continuous personal development to keep up with anything new and stay on top of the latest trends in learning to ensure the Bank is creating the best possible experience for Apprentices
- Attend to every detail by evaluating the effectiveness of training from both Trainer, Assessor and Apprentice experiences
- Experience of delivering workshops and tutorials
- Responsible for the onboarding process from pre-employment screening to giving great developmental feedback for unsuccessful candidates and onboarding processes
- Experience in using Application Tracking / Candidate Management Systems
- Understanding the apprenticeship Standards and how to deliver high Zest, high monthly group sessions and in store 1:1 tutorials in an effective, engaging and motivational way.
If you have experience working with Apprentices, then please apply now by sending in your CV.