- Page Group
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Level
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
A Payroll Manager position at a company in Central Watford. A really exciting time to join with development opportunities into HR and business growth.
A well-known hospitality brand with Head Offices based in Central Watford, easily accessible by transport links. A rapidly growing company bringing more brands to the UK in the upcoming years.
The Payroll Manager will:
- Oversee the smooth running of the monthly payroll
- manage 2x payroll assistants
- take the lead on a payroll systems implementation project
- be the point of call for complex payroll queries
- completion of end of year statutory returns
- support on HR projects such as reward and benefits package renewal
- develop HR strategy alongside the Head of HR
The Payroll Manager should have had exposure to being the lead in running a monthly payroll and managing/supervising a small payroll team.
If you have worked on systems implementation projects previously, especially with Oracle and Cronos, this will be highly desirable.
You should have the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business to advise on payroll queries and provide an excellent level of customer service to staff and managers.
You should be passionate about Human Resources and be excited by the opportunity to develop skills in this area.
The Payroll Manager will receive a salary between £40,000 and £45,000 along with a good benefits package and excellent development opportunities.