HR Operations Manager
- The Just Group
- Reigate, Surrey
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, HR Manager, HR Operations
- Job Level
- Contract type
The Just Group is a FTSE-listed specialist UK based financial services company. We’re a new company with decades of experience helping people make the most of their retirement income. Our customers are the focus of everything that we do.
We combine the strengths of two leading retirement providers, each with their own expertise: the Partnership Assurance Group and the Just Retirement Group.
This is a brand new role within our team & will manage the people and work delivered in 3 distinct areas:
1. The delivery of the HR administration support
2. The analysis of HR MI and the systems administration of Workday
3. Contribute to the delivery of HR related projects
What you’ll be doing
• Report to the Director, HR Business Partnering and HR Operations
• Managing the performance and directing the work of your team members in HR Operations and the MI Analyst
• You will support the newly recruited HR MI Analyst in identifying reporting opportunities, provide insight through the reporting being provided, support the role of Systems Administrator and be happy to take on some of the analytical / insight work and systems administration work yourself
• HR Admin team - This is a key area where the review of current processes is necessary in order to ensure we are using the lean methodology in order to maximise benefit and minimise non-value add work. You will become an HR process expert and a key go-to person supporting the wider HR team in implementing the lean methodology
• You will have the opportunity to be involved in various HR projects with the HR Delivery Manager, from legal and regulatory projects to operational and strategic initiatives
You will need the following skills and qualifications:
• Solid HR experience
• Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes is essential
• CIPD qualification desirable
• Advanced Microsoft skills – Excel and PowerPoint
• Previously worked with a full-service HR system such as Workday
• Exceptional organisational and planning skills
• Good collaborative skills
• Able to motivate, inspire and engage people
If you say yes to Just Group we can support you with an excellent salary and benefits package.
The role is based in our Reigate office, easily accessible with public transport, with direct train links from London and only 2 miles from the M25.