Total Reward Analyst, HR
- Milton Keynes
- Compensation & Benefits, HR Administrator, HR Analyst, Reward
- Job Level
- Accountancy, Banking / Finance & Insurance, Recruitment, Professional Services
- Contract type
As a member of the Total Reward team you will play a key role in supporting the annual pay review process including benchmarking our pay practices, providing insights through data analysis, identifying methods to improve processes and engaging with stakeholders to explain approaches and implications. Effectively rewarding our employees is critical to the success of the Deloitte business
You will be responsible for providing reward expertise across a number of reward approaches with particular focus on the annual salary and bonus review. You will also provide support to various reward projects across the UK and Swiss businesses
- Manage and deliver annual/ad hoc reward projects dealing with a wide range of stake holders including Centres of Excellence, HR and other Service Line stakeholders.
- Provide support as necessary on Firm wide projects such as benefit benchmarking and analysis
- Following legislative changes, with direction from the manager, support update existing policies owned by Reward.
- Provide input in the creation of reward related training materials for the business and how to guides for the HR knowledgebase.
- Engage with various stakeholders and HR colleagues providing professional and expert Reward advice and commercial solutions.
- Develop high quality enduring and healthy relationships with key service line stakeholders.
- Support the Senior Reward Managers in the design and delivery of the pay and bonus review for their respective service line in accordance with Total Reward Strategy.
- Analyse and interpret market data, develop pay matrices and salary/bonus modelling in accordance with the Total Reward strategy for the service lines supported
- Provide expert advice on pay and general reward policy matters
- Work with the Senior Reward Managers to identify opportunities for improvement and develop appropriate solutions in line with the Total Reward strategy
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Location: Milton Keynes with occasional travel to London
Suggested work pattern: Permanent full-time with opportunity for some home working
Your professional experience
- Reward market data analysis – experience of submitting data to salary surveys and analysing outputs. Previous experience of the following surveys would be desirable; Towers Watson, Compensation Research, Hewitt, and / or Mclagan
- Good technical skills e.g. SAP HR, Reward Systems, Access Management Information systems
- Advanced Excel – will develop salary/bonus modelling tools
- Experience of working with, analysing and manipulating data
- Desirable - experience of working within a specialist Reward function within a large organisation
- Desirable - experience in dealing with change
Your service line
Internal Client Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal client services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. We impact every area of our business, every day. From solving IT issues quickly and efficiently, to ensuring our people get the best possible training, to guiding colleagues on their tax and pensions. From our centralised hubs in Milton Keynes and Cardiff, we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
UK and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm on 1 June 2017. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families and to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but we require five leadership imperatives from all of our people:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 150328