A rare and exciting opportunity has come up to lead the Nordic Region HR Services for an industry leading global firm based from Stockholm, Sweden. This is a key leadership position and a member of the Global HR Services Leadership team as well as the Regional Leadership Committee.
The Nordics HR Services Director will lead the Country HR Teams while enabling high quality HR Service Delivery and the development of regional Centres of Expertise.
You will contribute to HR Services Leadership providing strategic direction to the HR function across the region and ensure efficiency and consistency of application of Group HR policies and processes.
In this role you will have autonomy to drive the HR agenda for the region and accountability for all labour productivity and performance.
The position will lead ongoing HR transformation to ensure the business continues to attract and retain the best talent across the region and will promote effective and productive dialogue with regional social partners.
Competencies and knowledge required;
- Seasoned HR expertise: strong capability of strategic and operational HR delivery and strong track record providing commercially focused HR solutions.
- Multinational corporate expertise: Demonstrable experience in an HR leadership position within a multinational corporate environment.
- Shared Services / COE expertise: Experience leading an excellent best in class delivery of HR services across a multi-country region.
- Deep knowledge of Nordic labour and Industrial regulations: Ability to provide commercially focused and pragmatic solutions.
- Social partner relationships: Demonstrates the experience and ability to establish effective relationships and productive dialogue with unions and social partners.
- Change agent: Expertise leading on organisational change and ensuring consistency of message across internal communications.
- Pragmatic approach to HR: Ability to balance strategic and operational requirements.
- Exceptional influencing and negotiation skills: Expertise in persuading the leadership team and senior management. Comfort in influencing in a committee environment. Ability to negotiate with senior management and challenge or compromise when necessary.
- Communication Skills: Effective communicator across both the senior leadership team as well as employee population.
- Multilingual language skills: Business level Swedish and English; additional Nordic languages desirable.
We are additionally open to reviewing applications from seasoned HR professionals from the Nordics but who may be working for multinational companies across Europe. If returning to the Nordics is a priority to you, my client will pay your relocation back.
If you have the required experience / knowledge and are looking for an opportunity where you can continue to master your HR expertise in an autonomous role that will give you a sense of purpose and excitement, then I look forward to hearing from you.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.