Talent Acquisition Specialist - Broadcast & Entertainment
- £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Media / Publishing
- Contract type
We are proudly working on a rare new role to join the Global Talent Acquisition Team at one of the most recognised TV Broadcast and Entertainment Brands in the world.
Reporting into the Head of Recruitment, you will take full responsibility for introducing fresh talent to the business through direct headhunting, using innovative sourcing methods as well as building relationships with specialist agencies for the more niche and senior roles!
This role offers a fantastic variety of senior stakeholder management across functions, working on employee engagement projects and having the opportunity to make a real impact on the business!
- Provide an incredible candidate experience, promoting the company's culture and values
- Use innovative and forward thinking sourcing methods including different social media channels and engaging events.
- Source, screen and interview applicants.
- Manage the ATS and all other sourcing tools.
- Build fantastic relationships with agencies and updating the PSL where necessary.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Facilitate assessment centres, skill tests
If you are a solid in-house recruiter looking for a new role and this sounds like the opportunity that you've been waiting for, get in touch and apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.