- Page Group
- £24000 - £26000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
A London based Membership organisation looking for a Learning and Development Coordinator to join the team.
A london based Membership organisation.
The successful Learning and Development Coordinator will be responsible for:
- To successfully administer and coordinate the companies training
- Be the first point of contact for all learning and development
- Monitor and ensure that all staff are up to date with essential training
- Liaise with internal and external training providers
The successful Learning and Development Coordinator will have;
- Previous experience working within a learning and development team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A passion for learning and development
The Learning and Development Coordinator can expect a salary of between £24,000-£26,000 plus benefits.