My client, a well known financial services business with a presence across the UK, currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Recruiter on a 6 month basis initially. This role will support a new area of their business and will focus on highering within Asset Management.
Operating through a direct sourcing model, the business have invested in a dedicated Sourcing Centre and are looking for a creative, results focused and team orientated recruiter to join their team.
This is an incredibly high touch role so ideally they need a recruiter who can not only support on the delivery piece, but someone comfortable sitting down with the business to discuss strategy, market mapping and role need analysis. Stakeholder engagement is a big part of the role so ideally they need a resilient character.
Their preference is an experienced In-house Recruiter, ideally with a background recruiting within Asset Management.
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process
- Partner with hiring manager to establish an recruiting strategy and create a recruitment action plan, promoting direct sourcing and sourcing candidates proactively
- Create attractive role profiles, job descriptions and adverts
- Build screening, assessment and other tools and resources used in execution of the recruiting strategy
- Screen candidates against specific selection criteria
- Manage the interview process
- Manage candidates through the process, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Develop and manage competitive offers
- Identify talent within the marketplace to create a pipeline for current and future hiring needs
- Ensure record keeping and maintaining the recruitment database
- Source and use relevant job boards and social media channels to advertise roles
- Promote Inclusion & Diversity to meet diversity, gender and other specific recruiting goals
- Establish a trusted advisor role with hiring managers concerning recruiting and related talent management strategies; provide high quality client relationship management
- Consistently explore new and innovative approaches that reduce recruiting costs while maintaining high quality support
- Maintain relationships with new hires and promote the associate referral programme
- In house recruitment experience (preferably gained within Asset Management)
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and principles in the UK
- Candidate management and assessment skills,
- Able to build relationships quickly and influence at all levels
- Confident negotiation skill, discussing complicated compensation and closing offers
- Experience with direct sourcing from linkedin, job boards and other direct/atypical channels
Competitive salary on offer. Candidates must be immediately available to be considered.