We are pleased to be partnering with our manufacturing & distribution client based in the Manchester area, in recruiting an HR Advisor to join their busy team. The HR Advisor will deliver an efficient HR service to staff and management on site.
This is a fantastic opportunity, offering development to an ambitious HR advisor who is ready for the next step. This role will suit a very strong and motivated HR Administrator/Assistant, who would like to contribute to a fast paced working environment, and move.
* HR Administration support to the HR Manager - New starters/leavers/on boarding/contracts/ad hoc
* ER - Low level ER, this will grow as the individual grows within their role
* HR project work - supporting the HR Manager on these
* Payroll processing - Collating data/updating on system.
* L&D administration
* Salary between £22-25k DOE
* Must be a strong administrator/assistant/ officer with previous HR experience essential
* Level 3 CIPD qualified minimum
* Looking for a development opportunity - the nest step role in a fast paced environment!
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.