Recruitment Manager - Urgent
£320 - 350/day or £60k
3 months assignment
Oakleaf Partnership are working with an exciting tech business who are going through a large expansion and are looking for an experienced recruiter to manage their busy team and support this growth. Based in Surrey you will have the option to work from home one day per week.
* Managing a team of 4 servicing clients across UK and EMEA
* Support the team in defining talent profiles in order to facilitate a strategic, effective and efficient recruiting process
* Manage the entire recruiting life cycle from planning & sourcing to candidate assessment and offers
* Effectively leverage a variety of innovative recruiting techniques and recruiting resources including referrals, ATS, job boards, social media and the like to attract qualified candidates - targeting both passive and active job seekers
* Continually improve on KPIs/metrics & industry benchmarks
* Conduct various types of analytics to support the plan and develop creative insights that accelerate business performance and set systems in place to track performance
* Evaluate, streamline, and optimize current hiring processes including: sourcing, interviews, events etc.
* Effectively support multiple needs & manage against tight hiring deadlines for business-critical roles and effective management of the overall plan
* Enable and foster a high-performance target based culture within the recruitment team