My client a global financial services firm are looking to hire an interim Junior HRBP to join them asap until the end of September 2018. This role will be working as part of the HRBP team and be working on a range of HR activities including but not limited to:
- Keeping the internal role vacancies for areas up to date on the HR Information Point.
- Arranging interviews for line and attending when appropriate
- Generating offer letters and creating the Bank's New Starter welcome packs
- Conducting the vetting process of future employees of the Bank
- Controlling Probationary periods, confirmations and extensions
- Supporting absence management, facilitating referrals to Occupational Health and advising line managers on appropriate courses of action depending on the circumstances.
- Managing work experience and 48 week placements
- Managing contract changes for part-time and flexi-time working
- Assisting with re-organisations and re-structures
- Conducting Exit interviews and managing leaver administration
Experience and skills required include:
- Strong experience in an HR role within a major international bank is desirable
- Proven track record of working in a dynamic and growing business
- Good experience of HR tasks and has the ability to easily understand the main risks and methods of risk mitigation for such tasks
- Credible working knowledge of UK employment law and practices is desirable.
- Proactive and engaging approach to building stakeholder relationships at all levels.