AECOM is currently recruiting for a HR Analyst to take on a lead role responsible for developing and standardising HR reporting routines and to use people related data to influence business and HR decision making.
You will be responsible for establishing elementary routines at the outset, including the implementation of the new tools in Workday, and quickly move to improving the sophistication of output. Initially steps will be in place to ensure the basics are accurate, timely and robust – after which we will build from these foundations to help answer searching questions relating to our people initiatives. We want to engage and enable our people, and we need to rely on data to make fact based decisions. This position will see you owning the development of our plan, and overcome barriers, to achieving just that.
The role requires collaboration with Finance, Compensation, Talent Management and Shared Services to address reporting needs and effectively integrate other systems and processes across the business lines. The successful candidate will be highly confidential, analytical, process and detailed orientated, customer focused, and bring a strong understanding of technology platforms – with a specific skill in problem solving. We are looking for someone who understands the needs of outward facing presentation of findings.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, those listed below:
- Providing strategic insights through workforce metrics, analytics, dashboards, scorecards and reports
- Responsible for creating, editing, and delivering standard weekly/monthly/quarterly HR analytics packages, as well as completing ad-hoc requests as needed.
- Responsible for the analysis and reporting of headcount activity on an ongoing basis. Examples include hiring/attrition trends and headcount forecasting. Analysis in support of key HR initiatives including Talent Management, Succession Planning, Recruiting, Onboarding, Benefits, Diversity, Compliance, Employee Relations, and Compensation.
- Providing benchmarked data to ensure that our own analysis is informative and relevant in the broader context.
- Ensuring that we are not simply providing ‘reports’ but are able to introduce insight and talking points on what the data is suggesting, and to consider how action might be considered by the wider HR and business community.
To be successful in this role we would like to hear from candidates with the following;
- Demonstrable experience of delivering the same scope of services within a large international business
- Highly detailed with emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture
- A real problem solver – able to explore avenues to provide meaningful insight
- Intermediate to advance working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with HR Functions and HRIS Systems including Workday
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, such as the ability to handle, interpret and translate numbers and data into plans of action
- Ability to create dynamic tools and models to interpret, analyze and communicate data
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities in order to accomplish the most sensitive issue
- Must be comfortable with advanced reporting capabilities using queries and table joins to combine data from multiple sources into one report
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or equivalent
Strong preference for candidates with hands-on Workday, Oracle Super User and Kenexa Brass Ring experience
Your benefits will include:
Helping our employees achieve a healthy work-life balance is important to us. If you join AECOM, as well as receiving a competitive salary, you’ll also have the opportunity to explore flexible working arrangements. Core benefits include 25 days’ annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
You’ll also be able to give back to communities with up to two paid CSR days each year. Through our charity, The AECOM Foundation, you can volunteer to support children in developing countries. And if you’re a member of the Reserve Forces you’ll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
If the above role sounds like you then please apply today.