Are you a solid Instructional Designer with a wealth of experience across the design of Learning and Leadership solutions?
Do have a deep understanding of the creation of digital and e-learning offerings used in a consultative environment?
Are you looking to work across the development of a broader range of products to increase organisational performance?
If this sounds like you then read on.
Frazer Jones' Human Capital team are partnered with a global consultancy who are looking for a senior level Designer to join their Engagement team.
In this role, your key responsibilities would include:
- Partnering with a range of clients to effectively deliver digital learning solutions
- Storyboarding, to create bespoke offerings for clients
- Managing both internal and external stakeholders to develop and build new Learning or Leadership solutions
- Use and apply instructional design theory to successfully analyse a client's aims and objectives
- Keep up to date with current learning and leadership trends and technologies.
- Contribute to the continual evolution of methodologies and tools for learning and leadership development.
Required skills and experience for this role:
- Qualified in instructional design
- High level of technical and creative capability in solution design
- Experience of gamification
- Existing storyboarding experience and knowledge
- Excellent time keeping and stakeholder management skills
- Have worked in a role similar to this within a creative industry
- Expertise in using Adobe Creative Suite
This role will be London based with an element of travel and flexible working hours.
In return for your commitment to this role, you will receive:
- An excellent compensation package
- An employer with a forward thinking attitude to flexible working arrangements
- Continual, supportive professional development
Please do apply today for a confidential discussion.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.