Learning and Development Manager
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Due to an internal promotion an insurance business based in the City are now looking to hire a L&D Manager.
Reporting into the Head of HR, key responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of large scale training/OD projects including design, planning, evaluation and monitoring
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to define the short/long term learning needs of the business
- Design training materials and new organisational development initiatives
- Provide advice and support on learning and development issues
- Work in collaboration with preferred suppliers to design and deliver bespoke events
- Support the ongoing development and maintenance of the corporate LMS system
- Coordinate, track and oversee large-scale training programmes (e.g. regulatory initiatives)
- Interpret training needs from appraisals and assist in the delivery of team training plans.
- Monitoring and evaluating both existing and new learning interventions to ensure they are delivering against agreed objectives and learning strategy
- Builds effective working relationships with key stakeholders in the business
The ideal candidate will have a strong background as Learning & Development Manager, gained within Financial Services or other Regulated Environments.