Oakleaf are partnering with a prestigious Financial Services business to hire a superb opportunity - International Graduate Recruiter.
The purpose of the role is to hire top quality graduates into their UK and US areas of business. Whilst there will be colleagues in resourcing and HR this will be the sole graduate recruiter, so it is essential that candidates have solid experience in graduate attraction and recruitment and are able to work autonomously.
The position will be a full end to end role - strategy, marketing, attraction, assessments, interviewing, offer process, onboarding, seat rotations, allocation, budgeting, working with suppliers and stakeholders both internal and external.
In addition, the US part is still its infancy stages and requires a candidate with previous experience of setting up a graduate recruitment function.
This is a superb role focusing on quality, not quantity within a niche FS business.
- Planning and execution of all Graduate recruiting activities for the UK and US
- Developing a strategy for target universities and campus / marketing activities to attract the best candidates for our Financial Markets Graduate Programme
- Handling the entire Graduate recruiting process starting with creating the job description, screening CVs, through to interviewing the candidates and holding the assessment centres
- Onboarding the candidates and issuing the contracts
- Working very closely with the other team members of the International Graduate Programme team to ensure that the programme is of an excellent standard
- Support the "Keep warm events", induction weeks, rotation and allocation of graduates to permanent placements
- Building, maintaining and managing relationships with key agencies / recruitment providers and target universities
- Being involved in cross-business projects (e.g. helping to improve career homepage, employer branding)
- In-house Graduate recruitment experience of several years ideally within Financial Services / Banking Industry in UK and US
- Previous experience of orchestrating graduate recruitment campaigns in the US is highly desirable
- Degree level education essential; degree in Business, Human Resources or a related fieldfield beneficial, but not essential
- Experience of working closely with an HR team and having a solid understanding of current UK employment law and visa / work permit rights is essential
- High standard of oral and written English is essential
- Capable of building strong and trusted internal working relationships across the business and functions in order to deliver required results, including with senior stakeholders
- Being very service-oriented and taking responsibility
- Attention to detail and experience of delivering high quality service in a fast paced environment
- Excellent in managing priorities well to ensure business as usual and longer term projects are balanced appropriately and completed on time
- Driven, with a hands-on attitude and flexible but strategic approach
- Team player (especially listening, consulting other and communicating proactively)
- Good MS office skills - to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook