HR and Recruitment Advisor
- Ashley Kate HR
- City of London, London
- Up to £35000.00 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working alongside a growing. award winning professional service provider who are looking to add a talented HR Advisor to their team.
The role -
Based in the London office, the HR & Recruitment Advisor will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the HR function with particular focus on recruitment and talent growth.
Main duties -
- Managing the entire recruitment process including job specs, campaigns, sourcing and screening candidates and conducting interviews.
- Managing the PSL.
- Co-ordinating the new hire on boarding and induction process.
- Providing generalist HR support to all staff.
- Managing the HR admin process including contracts, leavers and employee role changes.
The ideal candidate -
- Full internal recruitment experience from professional services is essential.
- 2 years + experience within a similar HR role with a heavy focus on recruitment.
- Strong communication skills.
- A self-starter and strong organisational skills.
- Advanced IT and MS Office skills.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.