Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a pioneering Research and Development company based in Guildford who have a reputation for excellence and quality.
They are seeking a self-motivated Training Coordinator to join their team a permanent basis. This is a fantastic role where you have the flexibility to vary your hours from time to time. Normal working hours are Monday- Friday from 7am to 3pm giving you time to enjoy rest of your day.
They are paying between salary of £25,000 - £35,000.
This is exciting opportunity for you to join a very successful company who operate worldwide and trade with big brands. This role has become available due to the growth and ongoing development of the team, it's a fantastic time to join. This is very much a family friendly environment where everyone works part of a successful team.
Ideal Candidates must have
- You will be overseeing the deployment of learning and development resources in production, this will include delivering training courses and maintain training records.
- Part of the role you will be supporting the learning and development manager this will be with production related training programmes.
- You will be driving the performance of the skills mentor also other trainers.
- To facilitate the continuous improvement of the projects.
- You will be the first point of contact for all the new starters on their shift.
- You will drive the implementation and use of SOP's.
Must have the following
- You must have a proven track record of training and coaching people, driving forward the performance.
- Ideally have experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of implementing a learning management system would be an advantage.
- Have great written and communication skill, strong people management and coaching skills
Benefits for you.
- 8% Bonus
- Goodie bags twice a year with some big brands.
- Company discount on products up to 65%
- Free parking
- Free Gym membership
- 22 days holidays plus bank holiday, Every year extra holiday is added on where you will have up to 27 days.
If this job sounds like just want, you be looking for and you are very interested in this role please do contact me so we can speak further looking forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.