- Ashley Kate HR
- Up to £25250 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Advisor role to be based in Cardiff on a temporary to permanent basis. The main focus is on wellbeing and structural change, and they are looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running.
This is a temporary role with a possibility of it going permanent. Immediate start working 37.5 hours per week.
- Providing employee relations advice and support to help resolve grievance, disciplinary, absence & performance management issues.
- Managing small-scale restructures
- Supporting the HR Managers with achieving the Corporate Health Standard
- Providing management information, including absence, diversity, and turnover data to Senior HR Manager as required
- Oversee case management of long-term absences cases, attend meetings for guidance and note taking. Be responsible for the administration of all medical reports and Occupational Health referrals
- Aid the new starter process i.e providing offer letters, contracts of employment, ensuring all new starter information is received.
- To provide HR first line support, guidance and expert advice on all employee relations matters ensuring our managers are guided in line with Canute Group policies/procedures and current legislation.
The ideal candidate must have.
- Proven experience in a demanding HR generalist role
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and employee relations
- Able to establish good working relationships and credibility with business managers
- Strong customer and delivery focus; personal drive and commitment to delivery of results
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.