Senior HR Advisor
- Ashley Kate HR
- Up to £35000.00 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be working with a fantastic leisure/entertainment company who are looking to bring in a HR Manager on a permanent business.
The HR Manager will lead and delivery HR initiatives relating to recruitment, reward, training, employee welfare and employee engagement. You will be the main stakeholder that applies HR initiatives and delivers all compliance in HR processes
You will need to have strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to support the commercial and operational needs of the business. Within the following disciplines -
- Employee relations
- Learning and Development
- HR Management and Leadership
What we are looking for -
- Experienced HR Generalist within a fast paced environment i.e. leisure, retail, hospitality.
- Have the ability to interact professionally with senior stakeholders, SME's, and managers on a range of complex HR matters
- Be able to work closely with and influence senior members of the management team
- Be a hands-on HR generalist
- Have strong IT skills
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.