Senior Manager: Consultancy
- Page Group
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Private Sector
- Contract type
Senior Manager: Consultancy essential takes on the more complex project work for clients, you find out what they need and you deliver it.
With huge amounts of autonomy and flexibility, the Senior Manager role gives the opportunity to work on interesting and varied programmes. Unlike their competitors they offer huge amounts of flexibility, the opportunity to work from home and unlike other consultancies, there is limited travel to London as most of the work is regional. Based out of the Manchester office you will mainly be working with clients in the North or the country
A global consultancy that builds itself around core values of engagement, development and inclusiveness. A market leader in its space and with a reputation for agility, insight and excellence. The Senior Manager role will design and deliver high profile and complex HR programmes, consulting with senior stakeholders across a multitude of businesses
Based from Manchester, the role will encompass the strategic design of coaching and management development in line with the organisations needs and ambitions.
- Partnering with a range of stakeholders, the People & Change Consultant will have extensive experience in designing and delivering of project deliverables across a changing client base.
- Utilising a range of evaluation techniques, delivering L&D and OD solutions and coaching either one on one or in a team environment
- Effectively contributing to the development of workforce optimisation methodology and workforce intelligence.
- Designing and supporting e-learning methods and working with learning management systems
- Combining project based work and business consulting, the chosen candidate will thrive in a changing environment
- Supporting the management of the performance management cycle and supporting the delivery of the employee engagement plan
Candidates must demonstrate the variety of project delivery they have across reward, organisation design and development, management development, gender pay, engagement, succession and talent. Demonstrating how you worked with the client to deliver measured outcomes to meet their needs
You must have worked in a consultancy before so be used to working to billable hours and providing a consultative service to your client base. Unfortunately candidates with in-house only experience cannot be considered as this is not an entry level opportunity
The client is offering a competitive salary and package
Circa £50-65K plus benefits depending on experience.