HR Business Partner (legal fee-earning groups)
A global law firm are currently looking for a new HR Business Partner in their London team, due to the current incumbent relocating. This role would be reporting into a Senior Manager and would be aligned to their corporate practice groups (this would also include partners).
The team work extremely well together and offer a supportive environment. They are well supported by junior members of the team which would allow this person to partner very closely with the relevant business areas and contribute to strategic decisions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the HR team meets the firm's objectives and offer a smooth-running service
- Establish and build internal client relationships and provide commercial and operational advice
- Support and lead junior members of the team in the implementation of new policies
- Annual delivery of the career development and talent management programmes
- Ad hoc work with the senior HR team on firmwide change-led projects
- Line management responsibility of two team members
To be considered for this role, you must have previous HR experience from a legal or professional services environment. Ideally you will also be CIPD qualified. Evidence of strong influential and relationship-building skills are required. As the team work so closely together, you must also be able to evidence working well in a similar set-up as well as possessing the ability to be flexible and creative in your approach.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.