- Frazer Jones
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Learning & Development Manager
A leading financial services business are currently looking to appoint a new Learning & Development Manager.
Reporting into the HR Director, this position will be responsible for both devising and executing L&D strategy across the business.
For the successful candidate, the following experience is essential:
- Full lifecycle L&D experience (including design, delivery and vendor management)
- A track record in delivering talent management programmes (succession planning, employee engagement, transformation and performance management)
- Experience in linking performance improvement plans into the broader talent programmes
- Strong stakeholder management experience with a senior leadership
- Experience in a professional, corporate environment (ideally professional or financial services)
- Strong analytical skills (ideally advanced with Excel and Learning Management Systems)
Key Skills/ Qualifications:
- MSc Occupational Psychology/OD/Business Psychology or equivalent
- CIPD (Or equivalent, ideally specialising in L&D)
- Advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.