As the Reward Manger you will responsible for the development of the reward strategy and managing the implementation across the whole company. You will be joining a well-known company within an extremely worthwhile sector who firmly believe in work life balance and offer flexible working. Their believes, values and behaviors really set them apart from the crowd. The salary for this role is £50,000 base plus c.£3,000 London allowance.
What you will be doing?
You will be responsible for creating and implementing a first class reward strategy that supports attraction, engagement and retention across the whole of the organisation.
This is a role where you can showcase your skills and passion for all aspects of rewards including benchmarking, annual pay review, developing the non-financial aspect and managing staff benefit. This is a unionized enviorment and you will be involved with Trade Union negotiations, having previous experience of dealing with unions is essential.
You will also be leading and managing reward related projects.
This is a key role within the company and plays a crucial part in delivering the HR strategy. As the Reward manager you will have one direct report, having previous management experience would be an advantage.
- Proactive, flexible, friendly and driven Reward Manager
- Solution focused and a drive to always streamline processes to reduce unnecessary admin and to drive costs down.
- Proven experience of leading a reward function and a small team
- Proven experience of identifying and delivering best practice and efficiencies
- Knowledge of pay markets, reward strategy, policy development and salary benchmarking
- Trade Union negation experience is essential
- Strong communication skills and a can-do attitude with a genuine passion for Reward & Benefits
- Strong influencing skills and senior stakeholder management experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.