Leadership Development Manager
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Public Sector
- Contract type
Leadership Development Manager, Nottingham, up to 70k
Your new company
A progressive public sector organisation, based in Nottingham
Your new role
- To lead the design, delivery and evaluation of a leadership and professional development framework
- To build a cost-effective network of external consultants and partners who will help deliver on leadership opportunities & challenges
- To step up as Deputy to the Head of Organisational Development, when and as required.
- To design and deliver blended learning solutions to engage our leaders in creative and reflective processes and practice.
- To ensure that an integrated approach to talent development is designed, implemented and evaluated by leading the provision of effective development pathways for colleagues in response to talent assessment activities
What you'll need to succeed
- A recognised expert in the field of leadership development, who has implemented effective leadership development frameworks in other organisations
Knowledge of the leadership consultancy marketplace and how to build effective consultancy and delivery partnerships
- Strong presentation skills and proven ability to present credibly and effectively to senior audiences
- Experience with Higher Education would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
- A fantastic opportunity within a great organisation and great benefits!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.