An innovative and forward thinking Architectural firm based in London is looking for a motivated HR Assistant to join their HR team.
The role will take care of the end-to-end employee lifecycle activities, as well as offering an opportunity to get involved with HR projects as and when needed.
- Provide administrative support for the end to end recruitment cycle o Draft and post adverts on a variety of platforms, maintain the HR mailbox and applicant tracking systems, organise face to face or skype interviews, send regret letters
o Liaise with recruitment agencies regarding current vacancies and candidate placements
- Plan, co-ordinate and review work experience placements
New Joiners and Leavers
Assist with all tasks on the new starter checklist (including): o Set up electronic and manual personal files
- Ensure that employment references are obtained in a timely manner
- Conduct the welcome tour on first day, collect and file all documentation including contracts, qualification certificates and proof of eligibility to work
- Assist with the HR induction
- Coordinate the delivery of the company induction programme
- Record and track probation period progress and provide regular reports
- Assist with all tasks on the leaver checklist (including): o Liaising with relevant internal and external parties
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships
- Respond to employees queries in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare and issue employee benefits packs upon reaching service eligibility criteria
- Notify insurance brokers of new joiners and leavers
- Contribute to the preparation of payroll information
Learning and Development
- Support the administration of the appraisal process
- Assist with organising and recording attendance at training courses
- Gather feedback and contribute to the review of training courses
- Ensure that all HR information systems and databases are accurate and up to date
- Manage the PTO (leave) booking and recording process
- Monitor weekly attendance records and highlight any issues
- Produce employment confirmation and reference letters as requested
- Liaise with other Populous offices and collate employment data for board reports, bid submissions and RIBA renewals.
- Update HR templates and HR information on the company intranet
- Provide general administrative support to the HR team as required
The ideal candidate will need to be able to operate in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment. They will be part of a small HR team so must be able to prioritise and manage tasks efficiently.
You must have demonstrable experience working within a similar HR role.
Must be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Good awareness of Employment Law
- Working knowledge of HR electronic platforms and databases
- Knowledge of recruitment software such as applicant tracking systems is desirable
- Hold a CIPD qualification (or equivalent)
If you would like to be considered for the role please send your CV to email@example.com